Sunday 23 March 2014

Engagement Activity 

Week 4 VoiceThread

I think VoiceThread would be a really useful tool in a problem based learning situation in some of the courses we run for health professionals. It reminds me of an ordered tutorial session where a problem is posed and the group toss in ideas and solutions. Perhaps the main difference is the asynchronous approach - allowing time for reflection - and then returning to the session to add new and improved thoughts and ideas. 

I can only comment via text as I do not have access to microphone and video for now.

I felt the group suggestions for examples of learning at each level of the SAMR model were acceptable. I have mostly been involved with adult education so it is always refreshing to hear ideas about transforming learning for children. 

My 'take away' from the activity about the nature of the emerging Web is the amount of time that is spent 'playing/learning' in this milieu...


No comments:

Post a Comment